In the name of God the Merciful & Forgiving
Praise be to God and peace on the His Messenger (PBUH) and his family
I take refuge in Allah from the accursed Satan
The coordination center for National Iranian Armed Resistance Forces (NIRU) hereby declares its existence & accuses the current government and the leader of the Islamic Revolution, Mr. Sayyed Ali Khamenei of legal transgressions and high treason of nation and homeland.
We, a number of Officers, Soldiers and personnel of the Armed Forces of the Islamic Republic of Iran, hereby declare our readiness for rise to the armed defense of our nation against the forces of the criminal, illegitimate, transgressing and occupying current Government of Iran, and hereby inform our brothers and sisters serving with the armed security forces of Iran, invite them to join us, request their support and ask them to provide cover for us in this moral & national act. A special request for support & cooperation goes to our brothers of the Military Police.
Our action has no political or revolting aspects. We’d rather see our actions as the carrying out of the moral & national duties of all soldiers & Iranians. Our intention is the defense of the oppressed against oppressors, and avoidance of further crimes committed by the illegitimate Government, as well as the return of freedom, peace, order & justice to our land.
Now, after 6 months of crisis, oppression, crimes, repeated violent transgressions of our nation’s rights, as well as the trampling of Constitutional & moral laws, the Leader and other main agents of the Government have stripped themselves of their qualification and legitimacy by committing these acts or failing to carry out their legal & moral duties and therefore are considered an occupying and forced regime. In accordance with the regulations of the Army of the Islamic Republic of Iran, we are commissioned to protect the lives, properties and honor of our nation, and defend our sacred soil, as well as combat all occupying forces within the borders of the land. Any failure in carrying out this duty is considered a betrayal of nation and oath. According to the constitution, the defense of the rights of the nation of Iran, and avoidance of the collapse of the country takes precedence over protection of the ruling regime. Such (defensive) action is “promotion of the good & rejection of wrong” which one is of the two main principles of our constitution, the other being democracy.
In accordance with the decision of this command, and in carrying out our national & moral duties, we hereby announce the initiation of Operation “Azadi” (Freedom).
Name of Operation: Azadi (Freedom)
Start of Operation: December 27th, at noon
End of operation: Upon declaration of acceptance by trusted & esteemed high ranking regime officials & unconditional surrender of the occupying Government & leadership.
1. Immediate creation of command and coordination centers at tactical level for seizing your places of service (bases,etc…) with complete observance of rank & military regulations.
2. Disarming & arrest of Government supporting agents within your units & transfer to military detention facilities under strict observance of their rights.
3. Announcement of seizing of your station & recitation of the principles and aims of the operation through military & public communication facilities as well as other news media.
4. Establishment of communication with allied units & coordination of operations
5. Start of combat mission at regional level, and expanding. In order to better identify ourselves to allies and protesting people, green symbols and the Hosseinian (green) banner should be flown next to our national tricolor banner.
Rules of Engagement:
1. Use of firearms is only permitted in defense of lives, property & honor of our people and allied forces.
2. In case they face Government forces, NIRU officers are obliged to establish communication & negotiate with the commanders of the opposite force in order to avoid violence.
3. Disarming & temporary arrests of opposing forces is permitted.
4. In case of request for cease-fire, and announced willingness to surrender by opposing forces, NIRU commanders are to carefully consider the proposition and, whenever possible, agree with such, and proceed as in rule 3 of engagement.
5. Refrain from heavy fire exchanges in residential areas and in the presence of civilians.
6. Avoid destruction (damage) of public or private properties
7. The responsibility to uphold the rights, and the lives of prisoners lays with the commander of the arresting unit & thereafter with the command of the prison.
8. Avoid any violent confrontation with unarmed civilians.
9. The responsibility to uphold public peace and order in (re)conquered areas lays with NIRU in accordance with the Artesh regulations for (re)conquering occupied areas within the borders of Iran, and in cooperation with local police & security forces.
10. Martial Courts can’t be held during the length of the operation.
Operational goals in combat theatre:
1. Defense of lives, properties, honor and rights of citizens within the borders of the land.
2. Downfall of the illegitimate & occupying rule of Mr. Sayyed Ali Khamenei, and the transgressing current Government.
3. Seizing & defense of the Parliament.
4. Seizing and defense of Government (Central & Provincial) buildings, Basij and other military bases & facilities nationwide.
5. Seizing & defense of Radio & TV stations across the nation.
6. Seizing & defense of prisons, supervising proper & legal treatment, freeing of political prisoners after appropriate due diligence & in coordination with responsible officials.
Cease-fire & end of operation conditions:
1. Establishment of a temporary Government in coordination and cooperation with members of parliament, members of the steering committee of the Expediency Council, Steering Committee of the Assembly of Experts for leadership, and other political & social elites & activists.
2. Carrying out a referendum within 3 months of formation of temporary Government, to determine whether people would want a new regime based on democracy & separation of 3 powers principles, observation of human rights, respect for all faiths & religions, legal equality of genders and religions.
3. Formation of an independent, impartial and just council to reform the constitution and other laws of the land, in order to avoid any future repetition of such deviations and oppression, this council should be in cooperation with all political parties & movements, as well as social, scientific and cultural groups.
4. Holding of free parliamentary, and presidential elections within 9 months of the referendum.
5. Dissolution of Basij forces, fusion of IRGC security forces, and police to a national police force.
6. Fusion of IRGC Combat Forces with the Artesh to form an apolitical, and national Army without interfering in economic, social or cultural affairs of the country.
Original Farsi: http://dadiirandoust.mihanblog.com/post/14